The Lumenier 30A BLHeli_S 3-6s DSHOT ESCs with LED features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of older BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come without motor and power wires installed, allowing you to customize to your needs. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and DSHOT protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it.
This Lumenier ESC is equiped with the QFN5x6 Power Mosfets instead tiny QFN 3x3 Mosfets (Most other ESC use). These larger 5x6 Mosfets deliver more current, and better cooling with less heat.
Although the ESC is rated to 30 Amps, we have been able to get up to 40A max out of it, and it is rated up to 6S for those insane builds. Input voltage up to 24.8V.
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports DSHOT, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Onboard micro LEDs for added color lights
- DSHOT compatible!
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 30 Amps
- Burst: 40 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 29x16x6mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 4.3g (without motor wires)
- Nicht vorhanden
- Nicht vorhanden